D J Taylor
David John Taylor is a British critic, novelist and biographer.
15 December 2013 12:02 AM
He has warned that young dancers are too easily distracted by hi-tech entertainment. Is this an ‘oldie’ rant or are we going soft in the head (and legs)?
24 November 2013 12:00 AM
Now we should all let them get on with it unscrutinised (after reading this, obviously). Just don’t mention Larkin
16 June 2013 12:00 AM
07 April 2013 12:00 AM
31 March 2013 12:00 AM
24 March 2013 12:00 AM
27 January 2013 12:00 AM
02 December 2012 12:00 AM
07 October 2012 12:00 AM
Maturity brings an appreciation of nuance, not often found on Amazon. Plus, why I prefer Labour candidates who choose private schools
23 September 2012 12:00 AM
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
White people become less racist just by moving to more diverse areas, study finds
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
- 1 To those who can’t see the point of International Women’s Day: you are the very reason it exists
- 2 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it