Dan Glazebrook is a political writer and journalist. He has also written for The Guardian, Counterpunch, Z magazine, the Morning Star and Al Ahram, and his main subjects are international relations and the use of state violence in British domestic and foreign policy.
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?