Dan Glazebrook is a political writer and journalist. He has also written for The Guardian, Counterpunch, Z magazine, the Morning Star and Al Ahram, and his main subjects are international relations and the use of state violence in British domestic and foreign policy.
- 1 Top PR exec Justine Sacco under fire for sending racist tweet before flying to Africa
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 The publisher who played with fire: the battle for control of Larsson's £30m legacy
- 5 Police seize possessions of rough sleepers in crackdown on homelessness