Dan Glazebrook is a political writer and journalist. He has also written for The Guardian, Counterpunch, Z magazine, the Morning Star and Al Ahram, and his main subjects are international relations and the use of state violence in British domestic and foreign policy.
- 1 Michelle Rodriguez: Fast & Furious actor apologises after telling 'minorities' to stop taking on 'white' roles
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
- 4 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory