Dr Daniel Newman is a research assistant at Cardiff University’s Sustainable Places Research Institute, one of the UK’s leading centres for sustainability science. His work focuses on mobility, especially around issues of environmental impact and social justice. One of his key interests is in the present car system and its relation to capitalist consumerism, in particular looking at the rise of green technologies such as electric vehicles and potential moves away from private vehicle ownership to car sharing. He also teaches at Cardiff Law School, where he specialises in access to justice and the legal profession. He has recently released the book Legal Aid Lawyers and the Quest for Justice published by Hart.
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire