Daniel Wickham is a freelance journalist, youth worker and reads History and Politics at university.
12 January 2015 07:23 PM
Here are the countries whose show of support for press freedom at the weekend was at odds with their records at home
It wasn't skin colour that made black Americans vote for Barack Obama - it was the Democrats' policy
28 November 2012 03:00 PM
Do African-Americans vote along racial lines? Analysis of long-established voting patterns suggest that their support for the Democrats was solid long before Obama
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Elif Shafak: Turkish author warns against rise of British nationalism
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
- 3 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 4 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 5 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube