David Crookes is a journalist, author, exhibition curator and communications manager.
13 February 2012 12:32 PM
Curators at The British Library have begun the process of archiving videogame websites to preserve gaming culture for future generations.
09 February 2012 12:00 AM
David Crookes finds out how much stolen Twitter accounts, hacked eBay pages and more are really worth.
31 January 2012 08:09 AM
The battle for television viewers has hotted up today with the launch of Sky Atlantic on mobile phones and tablets.
23 January 2012 03:51 PM
Filesharing website FileSonic has disabled its sharing capabilities in the wake of the enforced closure of MegaUpload.
23 January 2012 02:27 PM
Top football videogame FIFA 12 has become the highest grossing sports title of all time.
20 January 2012 04:10 PM
Britain is set to host its biggest ever videogame education festival this Summer.
20 January 2012 02:08 PM
Up to a third of staff at an axed British videogame developer left the United Kingdom for jobs abroad, it has been claimed.
11 January 2012 03:50 PM
Computing and videogame experts have welcomed the proposed shake-up in the way computing is taught in UK schools.
11 January 2012 01:51 PM
Starbucks has come under fire from its customers after changing the terms of its loyalty scheme.
09 January 2012 05:41 PM
Sky television customers who own iPhones and iPads will soon be able to use their Apple devices as a remote control.
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 4 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 5 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- < Previous
- Next >