David Crookes is a journalist, author, exhibition curator and communications manager.
26 June 2013 07:00 PM
But are titles any better because they are developed here, asks David Crookes?
It’s going to be difficult to sell used games for the new XBox One console. Are thrifty gamers being had?
09 June 2013 05:55 PM
Console-makers take a stand on reselling 'pre-owned' games
06 June 2013 02:03 PM
Sky spokesperson: "We have no plans to sell Xbox hardware as part of a Sky subscription"
05 June 2013 09:40 PM
Documentary crew will attempt to recover ET: The Extra-Terrestrial from the desert
05 June 2013 08:00 PM
Technology writer David Crookes reveals how to secure your technology.
14 May 2013 04:35 PM
The winner of a charity auction in which the prize was a coffee date with Apple CEO Tim Cook bid a staggering $610,000.
03 May 2013 10:56 AM
Twitter users who send inaccurate tweets and then find their lack of wisdom is going viral now have a chance to close the stable door.
30 April 2013 10:29 PM
Videogame giant Nintendo says it is becoming more difficult to satisfy consumers willing to spend money on full price games.
12 March 2013 06:40 PM
Women in games have not always been like Lara Croft, blasting past dinosaurs and through ancient tombs.
12 March 2013 12:00 AM
If your scouting days were dominated by burnt baked beans (for the camp cook badge), water-logged eskimo rolls (water activities badge) or making terrible shelves (DIY badge), you might feel a sense of envy for The Boy Scouts of America, who now get to sit around playing video games rather than getting their hands dirty.
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Exeter to Edinburgh and back in a day: How one fresher's lost bet left him facing a 900-mile round trip
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial