David Crookes is a journalist, author, exhibition curator and communications manager.
04 July 2014 01:32 PM
£1.99; Black Sheep; iOS
02 July 2014 06:05 PM
The British Lung Foundation says figures will continue to rise until around 2020
04 June 2014 10:15 PM
09 April 2014 07:41 PM
Thirty years ago this week Amstrad went up against Apple and launched the back-to-basics home computer
26 March 2014 06:05 PM
Facebook is not a gaming company. It sells adverts on the back of our data
25 March 2014 07:00 AM
Microsoft's most popular operating system – Windows XP – has come to haunt the corporation. Thirteen years after it launched, it's being laid to rest
Larry Page wants everyone's medical records open for sharing. That would suit Google, but, after the Care.Data controversy, are we ready for it?
21 March 2014 11:22 AM
There is general agreement that sharing medical data will benefit patients
26 February 2014 08:30 PM
The Japanese firm is in deep trouble with poor sales of its new Wii U console and sliding profits
21 February 2014 10:51 AM
For £199 you get a new thermostat and a router that lets you program your central heating from anywhere at any time
20 February 2014 02:59 PM
No company wants to become like Nokia, a firm that failed to keep up
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
- 1 The political parties aren't all the same – which means 2015 will be a 'big-choice' election
- 2 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Naomi Wolf reacts to Isis 'conspiracy theories' critism after she questions whether beheading videos are real