David Goodhart is the founder of Prospect magazine and director of the think tank Demos
19 October 2014 12:00 AM
09 February 2014 12:00 AM
Ukip is quick to exploit voters' disenchantment, but the London-based elite should pay more attention to the reasons behind its success
This week's big questions: Could you live on £53 a week? How should the West deal with North Korea’s warmongering?
05 April 2013 05:05 PM
This week's questions are answered by the founder of Prospect magazine and director of Demos think tank, David Goodhart
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Sorry Judy Finnigan – Ched Evans is no less sickening than an alleyway rapist
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Workers 'could be forced to pay £5 a week' to get benefits
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Ebola outbreak: What is bushmeat – and is it to blame for the disease that has killed thousands?
- 3 Star Wars memorabilia called a 'bit of plastic' on Antiques Roadshow by Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
- 4 Meet Thea, Norway's 12-year-old child bride
- 5 Russell Brand might seem like a sexy revolutionary worth getting behind, but he will only fail his fans