David Goodhart is the founder of Prospect magazine and director of the think tank Demos
19 October 2014 12:00 AM
09 February 2014 12:00 AM
Ukip is quick to exploit voters' disenchantment, but the London-based elite should pay more attention to the reasons behind its success
This week's big questions: Could you live on £53 a week? How should the West deal with North Korea’s warmongering?
05 April 2013 05:05 PM
This week's questions are answered by the founder of Prospect magazine and director of Demos think tank, David Goodhart
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Hard line on immigration could cost Tories the election
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Canadian woman suing police who locked her in van with sex offender who then raped her