David Hepworth is a British writer, broadcaster and editor. He joined the magazine Smash Hits not long after its launch in 1979, becoming editor in 1981 and then, in the position of Editorial Director, overseeing the launch of magazines like Just Seventeen, Q, Empire, Mojo, More and Heat. He was one of the presenters of BBC TV's Whistle Test and one of the anchors of the TV coverage of Live Aid. He is a director of the independent company Development Hell.
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 4 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 5 German man found living with 300 rats in tiny apartment