Lord Howell of Guildford is President of the Royal Commonwealth Society, Chair of the Council of Commonwealth Societies and Chair of Commonwealth Exchange. He was formerly Minister for the Commonwealth in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly