Diana Vollmerhausen is a freelancer currently working for Space for Giants
08 February 2014 09:26 AM
The rate at which Africa’s elephants are being illegally killed is so high that they could become extinct in the wild in our lifetime, reports Diana Vollmerhausen
07 February 2014 12:35 PM
World leaders listen up: The UN report 'Elephants in the Dust' highlights the shocking reality of the current poaching crisis. It also spells out some very sensible solutions for stopping it.
21 January 2014 05:27 PM
Our weekly field diary gives you an insight into the day-to-day work of Space for Giants scouts, working in Laikipia, Kenya to save elephants.
17 January 2014 12:16 PM
From David Cameron to Stephen Fry to Damian Lewis, politicians, actors, musicians and artists have supported our elephant appeal. Check out our interactive graphic to see what they said.
14 January 2014 10:07 AM
Burmese town exposed as one of Asia’s biggest markets after thousands of trinkets are seized.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
- 1 What if 35 Palestinians had died, and 800 Israelis?
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer
- < Previous
- Next >