Diana Vollmerhausen is a freelancer currently working for Space for Giants
08 February 2014 09:26 AM
The rate at which Africa’s elephants are being illegally killed is so high that they could become extinct in the wild in our lifetime, reports Diana Vollmerhausen
07 February 2014 12:35 PM
World leaders listen up: The UN report 'Elephants in the Dust' highlights the shocking reality of the current poaching crisis. It also spells out some very sensible solutions for stopping it.
21 January 2014 05:27 PM
Our weekly field diary gives you an insight into the day-to-day work of Space for Giants scouts, working in Laikipia, Kenya to save elephants.
17 January 2014 12:16 PM
From David Cameron to Stephen Fry to Damian Lewis, politicians, actors, musicians and artists have supported our elephant appeal. Check out our interactive graphic to see what they said.
14 January 2014 10:07 AM
Burmese town exposed as one of Asia’s biggest markets after thousands of trinkets are seized.
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 2 What supermodels really think about posing in the nude
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Black teen in critical condition after store employee 'shoots him for stealing 79-cent pack of cookies'
- 5 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM