Dr Ben Daniels
Ben Daniels is a pseudonym. The writer is a doctor and author of Confessions of a GP.
19 June 2013 01:52 PM
Sometimes private clinics wouldn't bother suggesting a cheap drug like paracetamol when they could profit from prescribing more expensive versions
15 October 2012 11:47 AM
As the Jimmy Savile allegations come to light, it's time we spoke about the strong link between child abuse and mental illness.
24 May 2012 12:11 PM
It was reported today that Ian Duncan Smith is threatening to stop heroin addicts from being able to claim incapacity benefits.
20 April 2012 11:19 AM
We are told the NHS is running out of money on an almost daily basis and unless you live in a cave, you’ll also know that GPs like me have been told that we are now going to be the people in charge of balancing the books.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
Lord Freud hangs on as MPs of all parties 'call for his head' over disability comments
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure'