Dr Ben Daniels
Ben Daniels is a pseudonym. The writer is a doctor and author of Confessions of a GP.
19 June 2013 01:52 PM
Sometimes private clinics wouldn't bother suggesting a cheap drug like paracetamol when they could profit from prescribing more expensive versions
15 October 2012 11:47 AM
As the Jimmy Savile allegations come to light, it's time we spoke about the strong link between child abuse and mental illness.
24 May 2012 12:11 PM
It was reported today that Ian Duncan Smith is threatening to stop heroin addicts from being able to claim incapacity benefits.
20 April 2012 11:19 AM
We are told the NHS is running out of money on an almost daily basis and unless you live in a cave, you’ll also know that GPs like me have been told that we are now going to be the people in charge of balancing the books.
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 3 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
- 4 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
- 5 Barack Obama fist bumps Texas restaurant employee in support of gay rights