Dr Clare Gerada
Clare Gerada is a London-based GP and Chair of the Council of the Royal College of General Practitioners since November 2010. In February 2013 she was named one of the 100 most powerful women in the UK by Woman's Hour on BBC Radio 4.
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent