Dr Clare Gerada
Clare Gerada is a London-based GP and Chair of the Council of the Royal College of General Practitioners since November 2010. In February 2013 she was named one of the 100 most powerful women in the UK by Woman's Hour on BBC Radio 4.
- 1 Should Apple buy Greece?
- 2 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 3 Drummer Lee Rigby's family reject 'extremist' groups using Woolwich murder for political gain
- 4 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 5 Fox News anchor asks 'what's to prevent' three people from marrying after same-sex marriage legalised