Simon Woolley is one of the founders and Director of Operation Black Vote. He is a former Commissioner for the Equality and Human Rights Commission, and sits on the Children' commission panel looking at excluded children. He has recently been award Honorary Doctorate from Westminster University for his work equality and Human Rights.
- 1 Freedom fighters? Cannibals? The truth about Syria’s rebels
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
- 4 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria