Dr Thomas Sissons
Dr Thomas Sissons studied at Imperial College School of Medicine and is a Substance Misuse Psychiatry Foundation Year 1 Doctor
Charing Cross Hospital has hardly been 'saved' - and the decision to cut its services will have a terrible effect on public health and medical training
18 February 2013 09:45 AM
It's hard to see this slash-and-burn as putting "clinical quality" first
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
Day In a Page