Duncan Heining began writing about jazz in 1996 and over the last decade and a half has written for Avant magazine, the Independent, The Independent on Sunday, Record Collector, Jazzwise, Jazz UK and the website All About Jazz.
09 January 2013 12:00 AM
As Grace Slick once remarked, ‘If you remember the sixties, you weren’t there!”
25 November 1999 12:02 AM
16 November 1999 12:02 AM
16 November 1999 12:00 AM
20 August 1999 12:02 AM
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
- 1 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway in dense fog
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina