Duncan Heining began writing about jazz in 1996 and over the last decade and a half has written for Avant magazine, the Independent, The Independent on Sunday, Record Collector, Jazzwise, Jazz UK and the website All About Jazz.
09 January 2013 12:00 AM
As Grace Slick once remarked, ‘If you remember the sixties, you weren’t there!”
25 November 1999 12:02 AM
16 November 1999 12:02 AM
16 November 1999 12:00 AM
20 August 1999 12:02 AM
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
Former Tory donor Arron Banks ups his Ukip donation to £1million following William Hague 'nobody' comment
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered...
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 35,000 walrus gather on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 5 Brad Pitt, on the moment he completely lost his temper with Clint Eastwood's son
- < Previous
- Next >