Duncan Heining began writing about jazz in 1996 and over the last decade and a half has written for Avant magazine, the Independent, The Independent on Sunday, Record Collector, Jazzwise, Jazz UK and the website All About Jazz.
09 January 2013 12:00 AM
As Grace Slick once remarked, ‘If you remember the sixties, you weren’t there!”
25 November 1999 12:02 AM
16 November 1999 12:02 AM
16 November 1999 12:00 AM
20 August 1999 12:02 AM
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve
- 5 Have you heard about the film Singapore has banned its people from watching? Well, you have now