E Jane Dickson
E Jane Dickson is a journalist in London
15 August 2014 08:24 PM
Pro-suicide sites aimed at teenagers should be policed with the same vigour as online pornography and violence
20 May 2014 06:28 PM
Teenagers aren’t harmed by spending much of their lives online, research says. So why do I still worry?
20 June 2013 06:44 PM
Girls have crushes on teachers. We have a right to expect teachers not to exploit this
19 December 2012 06:42 PM
The problem with human rights is that we all have them
28 November 2012 07:33 PM
Higher fees mean students have to go to extraordinary lengths to raise money. This will be a step too far for most, however
20 July 2012 12:00 AM
15 June 2012 08:00 PM
Cameron is not the only politician to suffer memory lapse. The fog is general all over Westminster
04 May 2012 08:00 PM
Yesterday David Cameron called for renewed consultation on default blocking of internet porn.
30 March 2012 12:00 AM
16 March 2012 12:00 AM
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster