E Jane Dickson
E Jane Dickson is a journalist in London
15 August 2014 08:24 PM
Pro-suicide sites aimed at teenagers should be policed with the same vigour as online pornography and violence
20 May 2014 06:28 PM
Teenagers aren’t harmed by spending much of their lives online, research says. So why do I still worry?
20 June 2013 06:44 PM
Girls have crushes on teachers. We have a right to expect teachers not to exploit this
19 December 2012 06:42 PM
The problem with human rights is that we all have them
28 November 2012 07:33 PM
Higher fees mean students have to go to extraordinary lengths to raise money. This will be a step too far for most, however
20 July 2012 12:00 AM
15 June 2012 08:00 PM
Cameron is not the only politician to suffer memory lapse. The fog is general all over Westminster
04 May 2012 08:00 PM
Yesterday David Cameron called for renewed consultation on default blocking of internet porn.
30 March 2012 12:00 AM
16 March 2012 12:00 AM
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
Lord Freud hangs on as MPs of all parties 'call for his head' over disability comments
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure'