E Jane Dickson
E Jane Dickson is a journalist in London
15 August 2014 08:24 PM
Pro-suicide sites aimed at teenagers should be policed with the same vigour as online pornography and violence
20 May 2014 06:28 PM
Teenagers aren’t harmed by spending much of their lives online, research says. So why do I still worry?
20 June 2013 06:44 PM
Girls have crushes on teachers. We have a right to expect teachers not to exploit this
19 December 2012 06:42 PM
The problem with human rights is that we all have them
28 November 2012 07:33 PM
Higher fees mean students have to go to extraordinary lengths to raise money. This will be a step too far for most, however
20 July 2012 12:00 AM
15 June 2012 08:00 PM
Cameron is not the only politician to suffer memory lapse. The fog is general all over Westminster
04 May 2012 08:00 PM
Yesterday David Cameron called for renewed consultation on default blocking of internet porn.
30 March 2012 12:00 AM
16 March 2012 12:00 AM
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond