Ed Frankl is a trainee journalist at City University and graduated with an English degree from Bristol University.
29 April 2013 12:13 PM
The University of East Anglia has topped rankings of student experience amongst UK institutions according to a new survey.
24 April 2013 02:52 PM
Special 'relaxed performances' of plays for audiences who might not get on with buttoned-up theatre-going etiquette are being staged. You can bring your iPhone and make as much noise as you want, reports Ed Frankl
19 April 2013 06:24 PM
When I got a bad school report and compared myself to others, my Dad said: “I’m not talking about them, I’m talking about you”. It’s that kind of philosophy Gove needs
17 April 2013 07:11 PM
The Princie Diamond, one of the largest pink diamonds in the world, has been sold at auction for nearly $40m (£26m).
15 April 2013 06:07 PM
A falcon found dead in India near the country’s highly militarised border with Pakistan has sparked alarm after it was found to be fitted with a small surveillance camera.
Nigel Farage brands LGBT activists 'filth' and 'scum' and accuses them of scaring away his children after they invade his local pub
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Vote Ukip, says far-right group Britain First
- 1 Andreas Lubitz: Who is Germanwings co-pilot who 'locked out captain and crashed flight 9525'?
- 2 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 3 Germanwings crash: Descent may have been 'deliberate, suicidal choice' by pilot, claims experts
- 4 Germanwings plane crash live: Andreas Guenter Lubitz intentionally crashed flight 9525 into the Alps in act of mass murder and suicide – latest
- 5 Video shows what happens when lava is poured onto ice