Ed Frankl is a trainee journalist at City University and graduated with an English degree from Bristol University.
29 April 2013 12:13 PM
The University of East Anglia has topped rankings of student experience amongst UK institutions according to a new survey.
24 April 2013 02:52 PM
Special 'relaxed performances' of plays for audiences who might not get on with buttoned-up theatre-going etiquette are being staged. You can bring your iPhone and make as much noise as you want, reports Ed Frankl
19 April 2013 06:24 PM
When I got a bad school report and compared myself to others, my Dad said: “I’m not talking about them, I’m talking about you”. It’s that kind of philosophy Gove needs
17 April 2013 07:11 PM
The Princie Diamond, one of the largest pink diamonds in the world, has been sold at auction for nearly $40m (£26m).
15 April 2013 06:07 PM
A falcon found dead in India near the country’s highly militarised border with Pakistan has sparked alarm after it was found to be fitted with a small surveillance camera.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 As an ex prostitute, I urge all the political parties to commit to the Sex Buyer Law
- 2 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 3 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Couple die within 28 hours of each other after being married for 73 years