Ed Frankl is a trainee journalist at City University and graduated with an English degree from Bristol University.
29 April 2013 12:13 PM
The University of East Anglia has topped rankings of student experience amongst UK institutions according to a new survey.
24 April 2013 02:52 PM
Special 'relaxed performances' of plays for audiences who might not get on with buttoned-up theatre-going etiquette are being staged. You can bring your iPhone and make as much noise as you want, reports Ed Frankl
19 April 2013 06:24 PM
When I got a bad school report and compared myself to others, my Dad said: “I’m not talking about them, I’m talking about you”. It’s that kind of philosophy Gove needs
17 April 2013 07:11 PM
The Princie Diamond, one of the largest pink diamonds in the world, has been sold at auction for nearly $40m (£26m).
15 April 2013 06:07 PM
A falcon found dead in India near the country’s highly militarised border with Pakistan has sparked alarm after it was found to be fitted with a small surveillance camera.
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers