Ed Miliband is Leader of the Labour Party and current Leader of the Opposition
07 December 2014 12:00 AM
29 August 2014 07:09 PM
The UK cannot ignore the dangers emerging from Syria and Iraq
06 April 2014 09:59 PM
Only Labour will take on vested interests in business and end cost-of-living crisis
05 January 2014 12:00 AM
Britain needs a Labour government that will drive up skills and stop allowing agencies to pay below the going rate to foreign workers
24 November 2013 12:00 AM
The Conservatives’ tactics of fear and smear raise serious questions about type of politics we want
As Britain leads the G8 conference, it's time to move on from the outdated idea of a divide between the developed and developing world
14 June 2013 02:22 PM
We are more interconnected than ever. And efforts to reduce tax avoidance and improve transparency will require co-operation across international borders
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Alex Salmond has 'broken his word to the Scottish people' says Scottish Lib Dem leader
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 3 The Grace Dent Christmas Questionnaire
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh