Elizabeth Dzeng is a practicing physician exploring the social sciences to provide insights into improving health care. She is a General Internal Medicine Fellow at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, MD and a second year PhD student and Gates Cambridge Scholar at the University of Cambridge, King’s College.
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 3 Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
- 4 David Cameron resorts to paying for Facebook fans because not enough people like him
- 5 Steve Irwin’s final words: Cameraman present at death opens up about deadly stingray attack for the first time