Elizabeth Dzeng is a practicing physician exploring the social sciences to provide insights into improving health care. She is a General Internal Medicine Fellow at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, MD and a second year PhD student and Gates Cambridge Scholar at the University of Cambridge, King’s College.
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network