Elizabeth Dzeng is a practicing physician exploring the social sciences to provide insights into improving health care. She is a General Internal Medicine Fellow at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, MD and a second year PhD student and Gates Cambridge Scholar at the University of Cambridge, King’s College.
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis