Elizabeth Dzeng is a practicing physician exploring the social sciences to provide insights into improving health care. She is a General Internal Medicine Fellow at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, MD and a second year PhD student and Gates Cambridge Scholar at the University of Cambridge, King’s College.
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Alex Salmond: 'The rocks would melt with the sun before I'd ever set foot in the House of Lords'
- 5 Ice Bucket Challenge: US firefighter Tony Grider dies after participating in charity craze near power lines