Ellie House is a final year English Literature student at Lancaster University and aspiring journalist.
23 July 2013 11:47 AM
With the birth of the royal baby, the world has gone pregnancy mad. But as Ellie House found, pregnant students do not experience nearly so much goodwill
07 May 2013 10:45 AM
Do you boast about how much work you're doing, or pretend you don't have a secret sheaf of revision cards stashed under your bed? Find out what type of reviser you are with this helpful spotters' guide
17 April 2013 11:15 AM
The media stereotype of students is of banter-loving party animals who drink hard, shag hard and still get their grades at the end of it. This mischaracterisation is harmful, argues Ellie House, who wishes society had a more nuanced view of uni life
12 March 2013 02:51 PM
My mother and father had a child later in life and the upbringing they gave me proves just how valuable the experience of years can be
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict
- 4 Nicki Minaj finally releases predictable 'Anaconda' video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence