Ellie House is a final year English Literature student at Lancaster University and aspiring journalist.
23 July 2013 11:47 AM
With the birth of the royal baby, the world has gone pregnancy mad. But as Ellie House found, pregnant students do not experience nearly so much goodwill
07 May 2013 10:45 AM
Do you boast about how much work you're doing, or pretend you don't have a secret sheaf of revision cards stashed under your bed? Find out what type of reviser you are with this helpful spotters' guide
17 April 2013 11:15 AM
The media stereotype of students is of banter-loving party animals who drink hard, shag hard and still get their grades at the end of it. This mischaracterisation is harmful, argues Ellie House, who wishes society had a more nuanced view of uni life
12 March 2013 02:51 PM
My mother and father had a child later in life and the upbringing they gave me proves just how valuable the experience of years can be
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991 with most Brits wanting to stay in'
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Video: Boxer Vido Loncar brutally assaults referee following defeat