Singer-songwriter Elton John has sold over 250 million records in his four-decade long career. He is heavily involved in the right against AIDS and in 1992 founded the Elton John AIDS Foundation. He entered into a civil partnership with David Furnish in 2005 and continues to champion LGBT rights around the world.
20 December 2013 05:14 PM
My two sons may never experience Africa and its wildlife like I had the chance to
08 October 2012 05:30 PM
I know a lot of people will say we should count ourselves lucky to live in a country that allows civil partnerships, and call it quits there. I don't accept that.
24 July 2012 09:00 AM
The Aids epidemic is fuelled by stigma, hate, ignorance and indifference
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more