Emily is a social media journalist for www.independent.co.uk. She also writes music reviews, food and lifestyle features for The Independent and i.
01 October 2014 05:43 PM
There’s plenty of interesting symbolism here and a particularly compelling monologue
29 September 2014 01:05 PM
The story finds humour and tragedy in the shake-up of the English class system during World War I
24 September 2014 12:00 AM
23 September 2014 11:37 AM
Don’t cry for me Argentina? The only chance of a lachrymose audience at this production is if they’re bored to tears
20 September 2014 04:17 PM
Chris Thompson second play looks at a spectrum of views on the far right
18 September 2014 11:26 AM
But at several frustrating moments this work feels pointless
05 August 2014 09:53 AM
A five per cent tax has been placed on sanitary products. Why don't we consider them essential items for women?
22 May 2014 09:15 PM
06 May 2014 12:00 AM
19 March 2014 12:00 AM
A new invention can precisely pinpoint when food starts to go off. Not that fridge hoarder Emily Jupp gives a hoot about the best-before bullies
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 The Boy in the Dress, TV review: David Walliams' Boxing Day treat is a celebration of being different
- 2 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 3 Andy Murray takes to Twitter to show off his Christmas jumper
- 4 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 5 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'