Emily is a social media journalist for www.independent.co.uk. She also writes music reviews, food and lifestyle features for The Independent and i.
04 June 2013 12:00 AM
Her book about facing life-threatening illness as a teenager is now given to every child who's diagnosed. It's Megan Blunt's tribute to all the friends who didn't make it, she tells Emily Jupp
29 May 2013 07:30 PM
If TVs were people I'd marry it
23 May 2013 10:02 PM
Woolwich has been my home for six years. It has always felt safe. Even during the riots, I wandered down the High Street past smashed windows and looters in hoodies. Yes, it was unsettling; there was anger and frustration, but it was directed at property, and sometimes at police. It wasn't divided along racial or religious lines. It didn't make a dent in the community. Soon, the clean-up mission began, and people were talking on street corners about the minority who'd caused destruction in the place we all live. People were bonded by it.
23 May 2013 04:59 PM
In all the time I've lived in the area it's never felt so alien
25 April 2013 11:00 AM
Propeller Arts is an all-male-troupe, which is unusual in itself when gender-blind casting in Shakespeare is on the rise and more women are taking leading male roles.
17 April 2013 07:30 PM
Cute and cool – but don't expect too much
09 April 2013 12:00 AM
She was as alert and curious as any toddler. Then she began to lose all the skills she'd learned. Hannah's mother, Beth Johnsson, describes the special heartbreak of living with Rett Syndrome
03 April 2013 07:00 PM
Emily Jupp checks in to find out more.
28 March 2013 12:41 PM
GTA maker Rockstar Games has released ten new images from the game
22 March 2013 12:09 PM
Director Matteo Garrone explains how his latest film 'Reality'- about a man whose attempts to get on reality TV slowly drive him insane - is based on a true story that's even stranger
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t