Emma is Oxfam's Head of Development Finance and Public services and is leading Oxfam's tax justice campaign ahead of the UK G8 Summit. Emma has worked with Oxfam for 10 years and has headed up several G8 and MDG Summit teams, as well as spending time working in West Africa, India and Germany. She is also Chair of the Board of Eurodad, a European network of development finance organisations.
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial