Emma is Oxfam's Head of Development Finance and Public services and is leading Oxfam's tax justice campaign ahead of the UK G8 Summit. Emma has worked with Oxfam for 10 years and has headed up several G8 and MDG Summit teams, as well as spending time working in West Africa, India and Germany. She is also Chair of the Board of Eurodad, a European network of development finance organisations.
As Google and Apple are probed on tax avoidance, it's time for political leaders around the world to take a stand and stamp the practice out
22 May 2013 03:10 PM
We are losing £100bn annually through aggressive tax avoidance
10 May 2013 12:47 PM
Ten of the world’s tax havens are UK-linked territories - the British Overseas Territories and Crown Dependencies. The clue is in the names.
21 February 2013 07:01 PM
We shouldn't use money from the aid budget to subsidise military operations
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death