Emma is Oxfam's Head of Development Finance and Public services and is leading Oxfam's tax justice campaign ahead of the UK G8 Summit. Emma has worked with Oxfam for 10 years and has headed up several G8 and MDG Summit teams, as well as spending time working in West Africa, India and Germany. She is also Chair of the Board of Eurodad, a European network of development finance organisations.
As Google and Apple are probed on tax avoidance, it's time for political leaders around the world to take a stand and stamp the practice out
22 May 2013 03:10 PM
We are losing £100bn annually through aggressive tax avoidance
10 May 2013 12:47 PM
Ten of the world’s tax havens are UK-linked territories - the British Overseas Territories and Crown Dependencies. The clue is in the names.
21 February 2013 07:01 PM
We shouldn't use money from the aid budget to subsidise military operations
Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
- 1 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Thatcher ‘was warned of Tory child sex party claims’
- 4 Lauren Goodger sex tape: Reality star calls for tougher laws on revenge porn after intimate video leaks online
- 5 The Simpsons Family Guy trailer: First look at crossover episode after Comic-Con debut