Emma is Oxfam's Head of Development Finance and Public services and is leading Oxfam's tax justice campaign ahead of the UK G8 Summit. Emma has worked with Oxfam for 10 years and has headed up several G8 and MDG Summit teams, as well as spending time working in West Africa, India and Germany. She is also Chair of the Board of Eurodad, a European network of development finance organisations.
As Google and Apple are probed on tax avoidance, it's time for political leaders around the world to take a stand and stamp the practice out
22 May 2013 03:10 PM
We are losing £100bn annually through aggressive tax avoidance
10 May 2013 12:47 PM
Ten of the world’s tax havens are UK-linked territories - the British Overseas Territories and Crown Dependencies. The clue is in the names.
21 February 2013 07:01 PM
We shouldn't use money from the aid budget to subsidise military operations
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 The Boy in the Dress, TV review: David Walliams' Boxing Day treat is a celebration of being different
- 2 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 3 Andy Murray takes to Twitter to show off his Christmas jumper
- 4 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 5 Top 10 travel destinations for 2015: From Haiti and Alaska to Namibia and Iceland