Emma is Oxfam's Head of Development Finance and Public services and is leading Oxfam's tax justice campaign ahead of the UK G8 Summit. Emma has worked with Oxfam for 10 years and has headed up several G8 and MDG Summit teams, as well as spending time working in West Africa, India and Germany. She is also Chair of the Board of Eurodad, a European network of development finance organisations.
As Google and Apple are probed on tax avoidance, it's time for political leaders around the world to take a stand and stamp the practice out
22 May 2013 03:10 PM
We are losing £100bn annually through aggressive tax avoidance
10 May 2013 12:47 PM
Ten of the world’s tax havens are UK-linked territories - the British Overseas Territories and Crown Dependencies. The clue is in the names.
21 February 2013 07:01 PM
We shouldn't use money from the aid budget to subsidise military operations
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Why this father didn’t hide his daughter’s heroin overdose in her obituary
- 3 Smartphones are making children borderline autistic, says psychiatrist
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'