Eric Appleby is the interim Chief Executive of Alcohol Concern, having previously held the post between 1990 and 2004. In the intervening period he has worked as freelance consultant with a wide range of voluntary and statutory organisations. He currently chairs the Haringey Advisory Group on Alcohol and is a trustee of the UK Drug Policy Commission. He is also Chair of the Judges for the prestigious annual Mental Health Media Awards
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster