Erin Pritchard has recently completed her PhD in Human Geography, at Newcastle University. Her thesis focused upon the social and spatial experiences of dwarfs in public spaces. Her research interests include Geographies of Disability and Geographies of Body size.
It's not because I'm short that I feel ‘paranoid and suspicious’, it's because of how people react to my height
31 January 2014 11:44 AM
Every outing will involve stares, name calling and even the odd photograph
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'