Felicity Morse is social media editor at the Independent
11 September 2014 11:21 AM
Tributes pour in for remarkable cat after he passes away aged 15
09 September 2014 02:29 PM
Nine reasons I find the thought of giving birth utterly terrifying.
18 August 2014 04:16 PM
But it does sadly reflect a wider truth about the materialism of our relationships
31 July 2014 09:38 AM
In defence of the charcoal-furred feline, an enduring symbol of mystery and rebellion
24 July 2014 04:43 PM
We created her with retweets: she kicks our emotional funny bone, and we can't help but lash out in return
21 July 2014 03:34 PM
When the plane crashed gratuitous violence was posted to provoke a gasp and a retweet
16 July 2014 11:11 AM
Too often we judge men by their policies rather than by what they wear. This sexism must end.
02 July 2014 11:22 AM
The Hobby Lobby ruling denies women one of the best forms of contraception. I had a copper coil fitted three years ago because the hormones in other types of contraception didn’t agree with me
01 July 2014 11:26 AM
The news that Facebook can manipulate user's emotions is no big surprise once you understand the power of the site
19 June 2014 09:21 AM
Office workers forced into doing work, Social media editors forced to write stories in midst of Facebook outage
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Five reasons Salmond is secretly hoping for a 'No' vote
- 3 Isis plan to 'behead random member of the public' in Sydney thwarted by Australian police
- 4 Scottish independence: Andy Murray backs Yes campaign in eleventh hour decision
- 5 Have you heard about the film Singapore has banned its people from watching? Well, you have now