Femi Oyeniran is an actor most famous for appearances in 'Kidulthood' and 'Adulthood'. He is also a qualified lawyer and runs a weekly acting workship at a young offenders institution. 'It's A Lot', Oyeniran's first film as writer and director will premiere this August 21st at Westfield, Stratford in London
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet