Femi Oyeniran is an actor most famous for appearances in 'Kidulthood' and 'Adulthood'. He is also a qualified lawyer and runs a weekly acting workship at a young offenders institution. 'It's A Lot', Oyeniran's first film as writer and director will premiere this August 21st at Westfield, Stratford in London
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile