Fiona Hall is Leader of the Liberal Democrat Delegation in the European Parliament
09 May 2013 10:34 AM
While it is critical that we expand our trade with emerging economies, the EU single market continues to be crucial to British jobs and economic growth
- 1 Top PR exec Justine Sacco under fire for sending racist tweet before flying to Africa
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 The publisher who played with fire: the battle for control of Larsson's £30m legacy
- 5 Police seize possessions of rough sleepers in crackdown on homelessness