Fran Yeoman is assistant news editor at The Independent.
27 October 2014 01:04 PM
A newly converted cottage in the grounds of Blenheim Palace offers Fran Yeoman and her family the chance to relax in style
26 June 2014 12:00 AM
17 June 2014 12:00 AM
27 February 2014 02:44 PM
In-character screening offers Anderson groupies first chance to see new film
18 December 2013 12:00 AM
04 December 2013 12:39 PM
A few reporters might be daft or inexperienced, but most work ridiculously hard to follow the rules for little money and less thanks
20 November 2013 01:45 PM
It would have been a preposterous thing for Boris to have cited headphones as a primary cause of London’s recent tragedies. But he didn’t.
12 November 2013 12:16 PM
We all know the spiel by now: ‘It's easy; it won't hurt; it guarantees world peace...’
05 June 2013 05:49 PM
I’m glad this report didn’t come out when I was expecting my baby recently
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Black Friday 2014: Opening hours for John Lewis, Asda, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'