Geoffrey Wheatcroft is a journalist and writer. He has written for publications including The Spectator, the Evening Standard, the Sunday Telegraphand The New York Review of Books. His book 'The Controversy of Zion' won a National Jewish Book Award.
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage