George Angus West
Angus West is an expat from Boston, MA, studying for a degree in International Relations at the University of St Andrews. Angus acts as Social Media Manager for The Saint newspaper and Media Representative for Lacrosse Scotland. He is president of the Mens Lacrosse Club at St Andrews and represents Scotland on the Senior National Team.
07 November 2012 01:14 PM
There was a palpable feeling that this election was pivotal. It was. Obama has renewed credibility
23 October 2012 05:58 PM
The American voters were treated to two distinct foreign policy approaches
12 October 2012 02:40 PM
In an election campaign blighted by hectoring and half-truths, thank goodness the vice-presidential candidates were willing to get their hands dirty
10 October 2012 04:53 PM
In the first of an occasional series, our writer - an American expat studying at St Andrews - wonders what role beer plays on popularity and policy in the US
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 AirAsia flight QZ8501 missing: Plane carrying 162 passengers from Indonesia to Singapore disappears over Java Sea
- 5 Naomi Wolf reacts to Isis 'conspiracy theories' critism after she questions whether beheading videos are real