George Galloway is the Respect Party MP for Bradford West. He has also been the MP for Bethnal Green and Bow and before that Glasgow Kelvin and Glasgow Hillhead.
12 September 2014 05:45 PM
If No triumphs it will be despite the mainstream parties rather than because of them
08 March 2013 06:02 PM
Virtually nothing has been learned, and now history is repeating itself
05 March 2013 11:40 PM
Under Chavez's revolution quality social housing became the norm and more than 90 per cent of Venezuelans ate three meals a day for the first time in the country's history.
09 November 2012 05:46 PM
George Galloway MP offers his response to Rob Marchant's criticisms of the Respect party and its members
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
The open loathing between Barack Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu just got worse
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
President Putin is a dangerous psychopath - reason is not going to work with him
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
- 1 Three-year-old boy shoots pregnant mother and father in New Mexico
- 2 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 3 Jewish community urged to boycott Cornwall village after residents vote for 'Hitlers Walk' sign to be reinstated
- 4 Gorillaz Phase 4: Cartoon supergroup is back as new artwork is unveiled
- 5 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'