Geraldine Bedell is the editor of Gransnet
06 August 2014 03:48 PM
Even if our emotions could be could be easily reduced to ‘happy’ or ‘sad’ - what then?
21 October 2013 06:36 PM
The economy is still inimical to family life
08 August 2013 02:46 PM
The highest earning women face no discrimination - but behave like men at work
14 March 2013 04:45 PM
Either state-subsidised childcare frees up grandparents to work, like in Scandinavia, or the elderly are intensely involved in childcare, like in southern Europe.
01 March 2012 12:00 AM
The dismissive language used about older people is a symptom of a deeper fear and visceral disgust
24 November 2011 12:00 AM
22 June 2001 12:00 AM
When Geraldine Bedell had her first baby, the guilt and panic she felt were overwhelming. For some mothers, such feelings can kill
17 June 2001 12:00 AM
29 September 1996 12:02 AM
15 September 1996 12:02 AM
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how Twitter reacted
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned PR disaster
- 5 Britain First picture: Photographer 'horrified' after first Afghan policewoman killed by Taliban used for 'ban the burka' campaign