Geraldine Bedell is the editor of Gransnet
12 October 2014 06:55 PM
We have spent the past decade having the wrong conversations
06 August 2014 03:48 PM
Even if our emotions could be could be easily reduced to ‘happy’ or ‘sad’ - what then?
21 October 2013 06:36 PM
The economy is still inimical to family life
08 August 2013 02:46 PM
The highest earning women face no discrimination - but behave like men at work
14 March 2013 04:45 PM
Either state-subsidised childcare frees up grandparents to work, like in Scandinavia, or the elderly are intensely involved in childcare, like in southern Europe.
01 March 2012 12:00 AM
The dismissive language used about older people is a symptom of a deeper fear and visceral disgust
24 November 2011 12:00 AM
22 June 2001 12:00 AM
When Geraldine Bedell had her first baby, the guilt and panic she felt were overwhelming. For some mothers, such feelings can kill
17 June 2001 12:00 AM
29 September 1996 12:02 AM
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 2 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 3 Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson criticised for beer tweet
- 4 The bubble bursts for Sodastream
- 5 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it