Gerard Gilbert is a television writer and feature writer for The Independent.
10 September 2013 12:00 AM
...but 21-year-old Freddie Highmore has the Psycho stare, he tells Gerard Gilbert, as he takes on one of the screen's best-known roles
31 August 2013 06:00 PM
Each year hopeful UK stars jet off to LA to try out for a part in a TV series. Gerard Gilbert catches up with this season's hits and misses
30 August 2013 07:00 PM
TV pick of the week: The Story of the Jews
23 August 2013 07:00 PM
TV pick of the week: What Remains
03 August 2013 06:45 PM
Gerard Gilbert meets Tony Grisoni, the writer of a devastating new drama about the effect of a mass shooting upon a small community
03 August 2013 12:00 AM
Johnny Depp and Simon Pegg are fans of Fletcher's shows - and so are thousands of CBeebies viewers. Gerard Gilbert meets the king of children's TV
02 August 2013 07:00 PM
27 July 2013 12:00 AM
He swapped the fame of Fantasy Football, 'Three Lions' and arena comedy gigs for a quiet life writing books and raising kids. So what has tempted David Baddiel back behind the mic?
26 July 2013 07:00 PM
TV pick of the week: The Mill
24 July 2013 09:25 AM
Imagine – Woody Allen: a Documentary, BBC1
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
White people become less racist just by moving to more diverse areas, study finds
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 3 Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
- 4 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it