Glenn Moore is Football Editor for The Independent and a Uefa B licence holder.
Arsenal 3 Norwich City 1 match report: Arsenal deserved lucky break, says Arsene Wenger after controversial victory
14 April 2013 11:46 PM
Late goals see Gunners maintain push for Champions League
14 April 2013 12:00 AM
Harsh penalty denies Norwich first victory over Gunners since first day of Premier League
13 April 2013 12:00 AM
The Weekend Dossier: Victory in the FA Cup would do wonders for Wigan’s profile, which has grown hugely already
12 April 2013 03:10 PM
Former Reading boss will take charge this weekend for match against Sheffield Wednesday
12 April 2013 01:00 AM
The teams in the semi-final are so strong, drawing the Catalans may not be the worst result.
QPR 1 Wigan Athletic 1 match report: Adel Taarabt flinches at the death as Shaun Maloney knocks fight out of QPR
08 April 2013 01:00 AM
Late free-kick secures draw
06 April 2013 12:00 AM
The Weekend Dossier
01 April 2013 01:00 AM
Exit followed defeat to Derby County
Aston Villa 1 Liverpool 2 match report: Steven Gerrard industry emphasises lack of experience at Villa
31 March 2013 10:56 PM
Go back a few years and Aston Villa have a glorious history. The presence of their under-19s in today's NextGen Series final in Italy suggests they have a promising future. But the present? That is a worry.
31 March 2013 12:00 AM
A quarter of England's top-flight clubs are US-owned, so how fares the state of the union? Troubled, as today's game at Villa Park highlights
- 1 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 2 British business: We need to stay in the European Union - or risk losing up to £92bn a year
- 3 The moral case on tax avoidance is overwhelming - and we all know Google wants to do the right thing
- 4 Sam Wallace: The second coming of Jose Mourinho at Chelsea will be a reunion that can only end in tears
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.