Grace Dent writes about television for The Independent
06 December 2013 07:00 PM
Mr Memory, who was brought on Monday’s Newsnight to memorise the title sequence and couldn’t even remember that Jeremy bloke with the beard’s name. Gosh I love telly.
03 December 2013 07:06 PM
I’m both a feminist and a female stereotype – so I know that we’re wired differently
03 December 2013 07:01 PM
We’re the gender traditionally stuck with the screaming mistake
03 December 2013 06:57 PM
I won’t attempt to shame her by saying her support and endorsement of Hugh Hefner’s vile empire is disgusting
29 November 2013 07:00 PM
Everyone in this Cold War thriller was brilliant, but I still fell asleep
26 November 2013 06:12 PM
There's a new facial expression in town...
26 November 2013 06:06 PM
In the pre-selfie era, the devil could make mucky work for idle hands
22 November 2013 07:00 PM
The dance routines! The insanity! The naked tanning sessions! That's showbiz!
19 November 2013 07:31 PM
Where can a full and frank porn talk go aside from one person decreeing that the other cannot have the sexual outlet they rely on?
19 November 2013 07:30 PM
Even Pope Francis couldn’t say no when he was asked to pose for a “selfie”soon after he became the Bishop of Rome
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail