Grace Dent is a journalist, author, and broadcaster.
23 June 2013 07:00 PM
Day 10 in the Big Brother house and it’s back to wry asides and caustic bickering, thank God
14 June 2013 07:00 PM
What do all these little know-it-alls know if they don't know how to have fun like other kids?
13 June 2013 12:00 AM
Our urban skins get ever thicker to the soaring numbers of people living on the streets. My solution? Keep building up that sense of comfortable numbness
07 June 2013 07:00 PM
Don’t ring us: welcome to the bellowing boss who’s hilarious as long as the joke’s not on him
31 May 2013 07:00 PM
The Horrible Histories gang are a mad mash-up of Monty Python, Roald Dahl and Tiswas
29 May 2013 05:46 PM
Plus: Thanks to the Vatican for clarifying, I know just what to pack in the handcart; Jeremy Deller’s Venice exhibition is seedy and real, so who wants to fight about it?
24 May 2013 07:00 PM
This is a show that soundtracks the power on a sausage-roll-making machine with the epic Kashmir by Led Zeppelin
Grace Dent: I’m not sure how these people can avoid being called ‘bigots’. And the more ‘civilised’, the worse they are
23 May 2013 12:00 AM
2013 has been an extremely tough year for people like Sir Gerald Howarth
17 May 2013 07:00 PM
I’ve envied men and channel Dave for too long. Now, at last, there is a channel Grace
How could so many years of horrendous abuse go unnoticed? In this case, the guilt extends way beyond Oxford sex traffickers
15 May 2013 07:41 PM
This isn’t ‘cultural’. We have a problem that is predatory older men of every race
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Ukip and Nigel Farage on course for remarkable victory in European elections
Tony Benn was entirely ineffectual - and usually wrong
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
The rise of Ukip: Study warns Labour that Eurosceptic party's electoral base now 'more working class than any of the main parties'
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
- 3 Malaysia flight MH370: Pitbull song lyrics bear uncanny resemblance to missing plane mystery, according to YouTubers
- 4 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Q&A by Simon Calder: How far could it have travelled? Who was responsible and what would their plans be? And how can a plane just vanish?
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers