Grace Dent is a journalist, author, and broadcaster.
14 October 2014 07:19 PM
Evans and his supporters seem to think that it’s not rape if the victim can’t quite remember what happened
06 October 2014 06:25 PM
You can’t accuse a TV reporter of ‘hounding’ someone who is guilty of trolling
03 October 2014 09:40 AM
He's that lad in any group of lads you might run into in a bar who takes 'banter' to 'creepily offensive'
26 September 2014 09:46 AM
Not long now until the Downton National Heritage tearoom opens and the entire family are living upstairs while tourists root through their knick-knacks
19 September 2014 06:01 PM
All political interviews should end with such optimism: ‘I voted Yes. I’m away to celebrate!’
19 September 2014 11:12 AM
The show is spooky and poignant – but there are also hints that it might get very silly at some point
15 September 2014 07:53 PM
I grew up on the border of Scotland, permanently aware that they were an integral part of Great Britain
Grace Dent on TV: Strictly Come Dancing female duo with Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman is crazy but might just work
12 September 2014 10:45 AM
It was not a high-excitement spectacle, more visual chewing gum
08 September 2014 05:49 PM
I am fully available to say nothing whatsoever about Kate Middleton’s pregnancy
08 September 2014 05:38 PM
There’s more to life than sashimi, Skype conferencing and holidays in Tuscany
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Bill Cosby: Isn’t it obvious why his accusers have stayed silent up until now?
- 4 Halle Berry takes ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry to court for allegedly trying to make daughter look less African-American
- 5 Isis propaganda image showing 'abuse of Muslim woman by soldiers' is actually taken from Hungarian porn film