Grace Dent is a journalist, author, and broadcaster.
14 February 2014 01:06 PM
This week Grace watched... Babylon on Channel 4
10 February 2014 06:09 PM
Poor Dong Nguyen, the pressure was too much
Grace Dent: Snowboarder Jenny Jones gave such a brilliant display of young womanhood that I’m glad Britain didn’t boycott Sochi
10 February 2014 05:08 PM
This is a femininity we rarely see on screen. It’s only really allowed during the Olympics
08 February 2014 12:00 AM
The human capacity to carry on loving rang through the hour
Dylan Farrow and Woody Allen: There’s no justice in it, but if someone’s a big enough idol, we simply refuse to believe it when bad things are said
03 February 2014 07:21 PM
The fact that no dark cloud of concern or shame follows Allen is not down to his financial pull
03 February 2014 03:22 PM
In the right role the star of so many great movies was worth a dozen Tom Cruises
01 February 2014 12:00 AM
When I watch Girls, I want to shake them hard and shout "bloody grow up"
Grace Dent: Check your closet for skeletons, Rufus Hound. Britain likes its politicians squeakier than squeaky clean
27 January 2014 06:15 PM
I'm amazed that Rufus is considering swapping celebrity for politics
27 January 2014 06:05 PM
For too long, straight people have had the right to wacky weddings and to drive-thru Vegas emotional car-crashes
25 January 2014 12:00 AM
I was all for switching off as the bawdy band of brothers fired blanks
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough