Harriet Walker is a fashion writer and columnist for The Independent.
03 March 2013 12:00 AM
Giles Deacon explains the inspiration behind his latest collection, an idiosyncratic integration of classicism and cartoon kitsch
26 February 2013 01:14 AM
A new service delivers the best undiscovered beauty products, says Harriet Walker
25 February 2013 12:25 AM
It is the biggest event in the red carpet calendar. Our style editor Harriet Walker gives her verdict on the fashion winners and losers at the Oscars.
24 February 2013 11:11 PM
Feminine with a fighting spirit: the London collections presented a sexy but strong vision for autumn 2013. Harriet Walker reports
24 February 2013 10:14 PM
24 February 2013 12:00 AM
Herrera has become almost as synonymous with the Academy Awards as a weepy acceptance speech.
23 February 2013 12:00 AM
Burberry is Britain's most stratospheric fashion success. Harriet Walker studies the elements - marrying tradition with innovation - that make it such a good powerhouse.
22 February 2013 05:41 PM
It's more than a simple question of etiquette, and yet the Jeremy Irons advocated hardline seems idealistic in the modern workplace
18 February 2013 08:09 PM
"The brain works in mysterious ways," Christopher Kane said after his London Fashion Week show today: "Things just came to me."
18 February 2013 05:21 PM
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile