Harriet Walker is a fashion writer and columnist for The Independent.
18 January 2013 06:45 PM
Couturier sacked by Dior for making anti-Semitic remarks takes temporary job at Oscar de la Renta
15 January 2013 11:02 AM
Make like Mardi Gras and look to South America for the very best in next-generation fashion labels
15 January 2013 12:00 AM
The book that had 1990s women playing it cool has a new look. Look out, boys, says Harriet Walker
14 January 2013 12:00 AM
08 January 2013 05:55 PM
It was a day of great British brands at the London Collections: Men today, but the designers behind them were clearly feeling a bit French.
07 January 2013 08:21 PM
Fashion finds inspiration from the great explorers, discovers Harriet Walker
07 January 2013 12:01 AM
06 January 2013 09:39 PM
A fashion event for men only is long overdue, says Style Editor Harriet Walker
06 January 2013 12:00 AM
It seems to be a function of the modern condition that we try to improve ourselves. Just who are we trying to fool?
03 January 2013 10:38 AM
Her sport-inspired, minimal aesthetic has secured Lou Dalton the coveted opening slot at next week's London Collections: Men, says Harriet Walker
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster