Harriet Walker is a fashion writer and columnist for The Independent.
15 January 2013 11:02 AM
Make like Mardi Gras and look to South America for the very best in next-generation fashion labels
15 January 2013 12:00 AM
The book that had 1990s women playing it cool has a new look. Look out, boys, says Harriet Walker
14 January 2013 12:00 AM
08 January 2013 05:55 PM
It was a day of great British brands at the London Collections: Men today, but the designers behind them were clearly feeling a bit French.
07 January 2013 08:21 PM
Fashion finds inspiration from the great explorers, discovers Harriet Walker
07 January 2013 12:01 AM
06 January 2013 09:39 PM
A fashion event for men only is long overdue, says Style Editor Harriet Walker
06 January 2013 12:00 AM
It seems to be a function of the modern condition that we try to improve ourselves. Just who are we trying to fool?
03 January 2013 10:38 AM
Her sport-inspired, minimal aesthetic has secured Lou Dalton the coveted opening slot at next week's London Collections: Men, says Harriet Walker
31 December 2012 12:00 AM
From new discoveries to old favourites, Harriet Walker takes you through a year in the life of her most wanted make-up
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
Air strikes? Talk of God? Barack Obama is following the jihadists’ script after James Foley beheading
- 1 Rice Bucket Challenge: India's take on the Ice Bucket Challenge 'for Indian needs'
- 2 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 Rubble Bucket Challenge: Ice Bucket Challenge adapted in solidarity with Gazans whose homes have been destroyed in conflict
- 5 Teenager dies after suspected ice bucket challenge goes horribly wrong
- < Previous
- Next >