Harriet Walker is a fashion writer and columnist for The Independent.
18 January 2013 06:45 PM
Couturier sacked by Dior for making anti-Semitic remarks takes temporary job at Oscar de la Renta
15 January 2013 11:02 AM
Make like Mardi Gras and look to South America for the very best in next-generation fashion labels
15 January 2013 12:00 AM
The book that had 1990s women playing it cool has a new look. Look out, boys, says Harriet Walker
14 January 2013 12:00 AM
08 January 2013 05:55 PM
It was a day of great British brands at the London Collections: Men today, but the designers behind them were clearly feeling a bit French.
07 January 2013 08:21 PM
Fashion finds inspiration from the great explorers, discovers Harriet Walker
07 January 2013 12:01 AM
06 January 2013 09:39 PM
A fashion event for men only is long overdue, says Style Editor Harriet Walker
06 January 2013 12:00 AM
It seems to be a function of the modern condition that we try to improve ourselves. Just who are we trying to fool?
03 January 2013 10:38 AM
Her sport-inspired, minimal aesthetic has secured Lou Dalton the coveted opening slot at next week's London Collections: Men, says Harriet Walker
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 Stolen Instagram photo sells for $90,000
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 UK's biggest male rape charity Survivors UK has state funding slashed to zero despite 120% rise in men reporting sexual violence and seeking help
- 4 'Don't blame all men for rape' campaign backfires spectacularly
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity