Helen Croydon is an author, journalist and broadcaster specialising in topics surrounding modern relationships, health and woman’s issues. She is author of 'Sugar Daddy Diaries', a confessional memoir which explores the attraction of power and questions modern models of relationships
19 February 2014 12:00 AM
When Helen Croydon tells people she has no desire for conventional coupledom, they think she's mad. But now it seems that science is on her side
10 December 2012 12:38 PM
The former Justice Minister has been victim to a prolonged and sinister campaign of implied abuse because of her love life. Why did ever expect better of French men?
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'naked pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death