Helen Croydon is an author, journalist and broadcaster specialising in topics surrounding modern relationships, health and woman’s issues. She is author of 'Sugar Daddy Diaries', a confessional memoir which explores the attraction of power and questions modern models of relationships
19 February 2014 12:00 AM
When Helen Croydon tells people she has no desire for conventional coupledom, they think she's mad. But now it seems that science is on her side
10 December 2012 12:38 PM
The former Justice Minister has been victim to a prolonged and sinister campaign of implied abuse because of her love life. Why did ever expect better of French men?
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 3 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 4 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C
- 5 Game of Thrones is most-pirated TV show of 2014