Helen Croydon is author of Screw The Fairytale: A Modern Girl’s Guide to Sex and Love (John Blake Publishing)
15 January 2015 01:44 PM
We're told that serious, long-term relationships are the key to happiness — but there's actually no reason to be afraid of the alternative
19 February 2014 12:00 AM
When Helen Croydon tells people she has no desire for conventional coupledom, they think she's mad. But now it seems that science is on her side
10 December 2012 12:38 PM
The former Justice Minister has been victim to a prolonged and sinister campaign of implied abuse because of her love life. Why did ever expect better of French men?
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches, it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?