Hilary Lawson is a philosopher and director of the Institute of Art and Ideas. He is the founder of HowTheLightGetsIn – the largest philosophy festival in the world - and IAI TV, described as “a European TED”. Author of the non-realist theory ‘Closure’ his writings mark a post-postmodern return to metaphysics.
28 May 2013 11:11 AM
Why is it that our society discriminates in favour of brains over beauty?
05 April 2013 09:30 AM
Could self-prescription provide a more effective and efficient mechanism for treatment leading to savings in the NHS bill or are the risks too great?
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >