Hilary is a freelance journalist specialising in arts, entertainment and social issues. She runs TV Jam, which takes a humorous look at the world of television and also Tripadvisaargh: a Tumblr collection of weird and wonderful Tripadvisor reviews. She currently writes for MSN TV, The Guardian, Lesbilicious Magazine, The F Word and a wide range of other sites and publications.
15 August 2013 04:32 PM
While it’s fair to say that Gordon is a bit of a jerk, at least he goes out into the real world and helps people through his programmes
03 April 2013 09:00 AM
The phrase 'benefit brood' is now as widespread as it is degrading
British Muslim leaders outraged after Eric Pickles says followers of Islam should 'prove their identity'
UK terror fears: My jihadist son returned from Syria mentally scarred – now he is being ignored
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
Billy Crystal: 'Stop shoving gay sex scenes in my face'
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
David Cameron says anyone criticising Eric Pickles' letter to Muslims 'really has a problem'
- 1 Heavy metal producer's corpse to be mutilated by models as per his dying wish
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 Nineteen-year-old student left gifts for parents before taking her own life
- 4 Deliberately urinating before sex can increase risk of urinary tract infections
- 5 Winston Churchill: From accusations of anti-Semitism to the blunt refusal that led to the deaths of millions