Hilary is a freelance journalist specialising in arts, entertainment and social issues. She runs TV Jam, which takes a humorous look at the world of television and also Tripadvisaargh: a Tumblr collection of weird and wonderful Tripadvisor reviews. She currently writes for MSN TV, The Guardian, Lesbilicious Magazine, The F Word and a wide range of other sites and publications.
15 August 2013 04:32 PM
While it’s fair to say that Gordon is a bit of a jerk, at least he goes out into the real world and helps people through his programmes
03 April 2013 09:00 AM
The phrase 'benefit brood' is now as widespread as it is degrading
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a white stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
Russian warships in English Channel 'to conduct anti-aircraft and anti-submarine military drills'
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats