Holly Baxter is co-founder and editor of the Vagenda, as well as a freelance journalist and regular contributor to the New Statesman. She also once lived in an airing cupboard.
27 March 2015 08:13 PM
The decline in readership of lads’ mags was sudden but not inexplicable
18 November 2014 12:00 AM
09 April 2013 01:13 PM
Margaret Thatcher may not have cared much about 'women's libbers' or girls on estates, but her very existence changed everything, argues Vagenda's co-founder
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 Woman 'suffocates newborn baby in plastic bag and puts it in her desk minutes after giving birth'
- 2 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years