Holly is an 18-year-old student at the University of Glasgow, studying English Literature, Philosophy and English Language. Originally from Broughty Ferry in Dundee, Holly is loving student life in Glasgow and especially the opportunities it brings, such as being the Student Brand Ambassador for i.
21 May 2014 11:55 AM
Finished exams, long summer ahead and so much you’d like to squeeze in? There’s one problem, money. Students are renowned for being skint, but luckily there are so many ways of travelling and making the most of your summer without breaking the bank!
04 March 2014 11:03 AM
Feed your whole house for around a fiver - you don't even need to be any good at cooking
13 January 2014 11:12 AM
If you have to sit them, you may as well try and pass them too...
13 November 2013 04:49 PM
Free coffee, free McDonald's and free make-up. It's amazing what's on offer if you look
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
George Galloway condemns 'racist, Islamophobic, hypocritical rag' Charlie Hebdo at freedom of speech rally
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
- 1 Paris attacks: Do not call Charlie Hebdo killers 'terrorists', BBC says
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back