Holly is an 18-year-old student at the University of Glasgow, studying English Literature, Philosophy and English Language. Originally from Broughty Ferry in Dundee, Holly is loving student life in Glasgow and especially the opportunities it brings, such as being the Student Brand Ambassador for i.
21 May 2014 11:55 AM
Finished exams, long summer ahead and so much you’d like to squeeze in? There’s one problem, money. Students are renowned for being skint, but luckily there are so many ways of travelling and making the most of your summer without breaking the bank!
04 March 2014 11:03 AM
Feed your whole house for around a fiver - you don't even need to be any good at cooking
13 January 2014 11:12 AM
If you have to sit them, you may as well try and pass them too...
13 November 2013 04:49 PM
Free coffee, free McDonald's and free make-up. It's amazing what's on offer if you look
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
- 1 Games of Thrones actor Lena Headey makes emotional promise to her unborn daughter
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala