Holly is an 18-year-old student at the University of Glasgow, studying English Literature, Philosophy and English Language. Originally from Broughty Ferry in Dundee, Holly is loving student life in Glasgow and especially the opportunities it brings, such as being the Student Brand Ambassador for i.
21 May 2014 11:55 AM
Finished exams, long summer ahead and so much you’d like to squeeze in? There’s one problem, money. Students are renowned for being skint, but luckily there are so many ways of travelling and making the most of your summer without breaking the bank!
04 March 2014 11:03 AM
Feed your whole house for around a fiver - you don't even need to be any good at cooking
13 January 2014 11:12 AM
If you have to sit them, you may as well try and pass them too...
13 November 2013 04:49 PM
Free coffee, free McDonald's and free make-up. It's amazing what's on offer if you look
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London