Holly is an 18-year-old student at the University of Glasgow, studying English Literature, Philosophy and English Language. Originally from Broughty Ferry in Dundee, Holly is loving student life in Glasgow and especially the opportunities it brings, such as being the Student Brand Ambassador for i.
21 May 2014 11:55 AM
Finished exams, long summer ahead and so much you’d like to squeeze in? There’s one problem, money. Students are renowned for being skint, but luckily there are so many ways of travelling and making the most of your summer without breaking the bank!
04 March 2014 11:03 AM
Feed your whole house for around a fiver - you don't even need to be any good at cooking
13 January 2014 11:12 AM
If you have to sit them, you may as well try and pass them too...
13 November 2013 04:49 PM
Free coffee, free McDonald's and free make-up. It's amazing what's on offer if you look
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127