Holly is a London-based music and entertainment journalist. She is currently a showbiz producer and reporter for Reuters, as well as a contributor to titles including The Independent, The Guardian, Metro, Notion, Nylon, Interview, Dazed & Confused, District MTV, The Line of Best Fit. Previously, she was Music Editor of Idol Magazine.
25 April 2014 11:00 PM
This summer, the charts are likely to be dominated by knob-twiddlers - these are the ones to watch
22 February 2014 12:00 AM
The girls and guns formula of traditional R&B has grown tired. Now a new wave of talent has arrived to reinvent the form and challenge listeners
04 December 2012 03:41 PM
Women aren't the only victims of everyday sexism; in nightclubs across the country it's acceptable to let women in for free, while men get sent to the back of the queue.
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
- < Previous
- Next >