Hunter Davies is a British author, journalist and broadcaster.
01 September 1998 12:02 AM
26 August 1998 12:02 AM
14 August 1998 12:02 AM
My daughter worked for a newspaper in Africa. She dared to tell the truth. Now she may end up behind bars
21 May 1998 12:02 AM
04 November 1997 12:02 AM
26 April 1997 12:02 AM
20 April 1997 12:02 AM
11 March 1995 12:02 AM
`I have lived my life on the edge and I would like to live a normal life, in what's left of it. But I am doomed, as long as I am spared, to be a political animal'
21 February 1995 12:02 AM
31 January 1995 12:02 AM
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Why this father didn’t hide his daughter’s heroin overdose in her obituary
- 3 Smartphones are making children borderline autistic, says psychiatrist
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'